Parkinson’s News Forums Forums BioNews Content Flash Briefings and Podcasts How Reviver Could Improve Balance, Mobility and Motor Coordination in People With Parkinson’s

• How Reviver Could Improve Balance, Mobility and Motor Coordination in People With Parkinson’s

Posted by forum-moderator on March 23, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Parkinson’s News Today’s Ally Macgregor discusses the Reviver, and how it could improve balance, mobility and sensory motor coordination in people with moderate to advanced Parkinson’s disease and atypical parkinsonism.

For more information about Parkinson’s disease, please visit http://www.parkinsonsnewstoday.com

What are your thoughts on Reviver? Let us know about it in our forums:

kevin-schaefer replied 4 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • allie-j

March 24, 2020 at 8:05 am

Will be interesting to hear the results of this Reviver trial. I am in Australia but not Melbourne where the trial is. Earlier this year I had an episode of Peripheral Vestibular Hypofunction (which included vertigo and spacial awareness difficulties) on the left side which is the side most affected by my PD. The physio who treated me for this was specially trained in correcting vestibular problems and said that PwP are more susceptible to this. Let’s hope there is some success with this Reviver trial. Any help or treatment will be very welcome.

• marilyn-crossley

March 27, 2020 at 6:11 am

Where is the article about the Reviver trails ?

• allie-j

March 27, 2020 at 7:24 am

Hi Marilyn, the forum moderator has posted the video from Parkinson’s News Today about the Reviver Trial in her post above. It is the first entry in this forum topic.

• kevin-schaefer

Administrator
    March 27, 2020 at 11:29 am