• Deleted User

Deleted User
    May 1, 2019 at 2:51 pm

One woman in my RSB class does occasionally experience hot flashes and she says she is long past menopause.  She always wears layered clothing to class, tries to say under fan blower and peels off her layers as class goes on.  I have not experienced this, but I find I am affected by temperature extremes, more fatigue in hot summer weather and more shivers in cold, cold winter weather.

I know for myself, if I experience something unusual in my body, I tend to attribute it to PD LOL.  Either that or age.

• victoria-tamorria

May 2, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Jean

Thanks for the feedback. These are not your standard flashes of  old.   Good gracious even

my eyebrows get hot. I’m hypothyroid  and see an endocrinologist every three months and he’s got my numbers the way he wants them but can’t help me with the heat

My heart has been checked out as well

I hope I get some more feedback on this site

But you’re correct I tend to blame everything on PD

thanks

Vic

• ally

May 6, 2019 at 1:38 pm

I can’t personally relate, Vic, but I hope that someone in this community can help. Thanks for sharing your experience.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    May 2, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Vic, I wish you luck,,,sometimes I feel it is up to us to figure out what is wrong and we are on our own to fix it. My sister always says doctors PRACTICE medicine. I think she’s right.