Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Lou Hevly
      Participant

Hello everyone:

If anyone is able to speak with Dr. Laurie Mischley, ask her about the status of the CAM Care PD Questionnaire here:

https://redcap.bastyr.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=JA43fy#_ga=2.93173981.1310629375.1570811238-null

It’s a great initiative, but I spent an hour filling out the form and was supposed to have received an email confirming my contribution, which I haven’t received. Perhaps the page is only a relic. She mentions it in this interview:

Interview With Expert On Nutrition For The Brain Dr. Laurie Mischley

At any rate, doing a web search for Dr Mischley turns up a lot of interesting information.

Jean Mellano
      Keymaster

hi lou

dr. mischley is very knowledgeable and from what i understand, she only treats those with pd which gives her great background as to what ails us.  here is a link to her website contact info: http://www.seattleintegrativemedicine.com/contact.html

good luck

Lou Hevly
      Participant

Hi again Jean,

Maybe someone’s monitoring this forum; I’ve just received an email from a Neurology Research Assistant at Bastyr University thanking me for my participation in the CAM Care in PD survey and inviting me to do the 24-hour food recall survey, which I just took.

Jean Mellano
        Keymaster

I am happy to hear they got back to you.   Dr. Mischley is doing great work..

Jean Mellano
        Keymaster

I am happy to hear they got back to you.   Dr. Mischley is doing great work..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account