Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

It can be difficult to find the right sources for anyone who’s struggle with Parkinson’s disease. But I’ve heard that it’s even harder to find resources for those who have early onset Parkinson’s. Do you know of any resources that target early onset Parkinson’s? Do you have favorite informational sources? Is there anywhere you go for inspiration?

Melissa Tward
      Participant

I teach both Rock Steady Boxing, Mindfulness Yoga and Qigong for Parkinson’s. I feel the most beneficial thing you can do for yourself is to find activities that you enjoy and do them as often as you can. Exercise is like medicine when living with Parkinson’s.

Sandy Harnagel
      Participant

I am also looking for a resource for early onset of PD. I have no symptoms and I’d like to talk to someone.

Sandy

Melissa Tward
        Participant

Hi Sandy,

If you want to learn more about our programs please email me directly at [email protected]

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

Melissa

Heidi
      Participant

I do Rock Steady Boxing (for all levels of PD).  I also do the Young Onset Circuit Training class (a free YouTube class put out by Power for Parkinson’s.  There’s a new video every week or you can do classes from their video library.).

The Davis Phinney Organization has great information on YOPD, including webinars.

Live well!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account