• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jean Mellano
      Participant

I fell once at 3:00am on the tile floor of the bathroom.  Never in my life had I felt so lonely, so full of hopelessness and despair.  I had gotten out of bed to use the bathroom and next thing I knew, I lost my balance and my head hit the tile floor with a resounding thud. As I lay there, I broke out into a cold sweat, was nauseous and knew I was bleeding from the head but I couldn’t move.  Finally, after a while, I dragged myself to get back into bed, trying to decide if I should call 911.

Since the bleeding stopped, my vision was okay and I was no longer dizzy, I chose not to call for help.  I got an xray later that week and it showed no concussion, but it certainly scared me!  Never again will I laugh at that commercial where a person is laying on the floor saying : “Help!  I’ve fallen down and I can’t get up”.

Read more about my falling episode at https://slippedawayblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/fallen/

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account