Log In or Register to Join The Conversation!
I recall taking quizz in a magazine about introverts. One of the questions asked “Do you like your dog better than most people?” After a moment of laughter, I pawsed (sp?) and answered YES, I do. Having a dog is what gets me up in the morning, a) because of the joy she brings, and b) because of her aging canine bladder.
Over the past 30 years, we…[Read more]
I have a few seemingly random points that I would like to contribute, if I may:
– Of all of the people I have met or corresponded with, who would place themselves in the Young Onset group, None were aware of any relatives who had PD.
– My first full-time job involved spraying herbicides, painting, welding etc. Each day at 4:30, I…[Read more]
The greatest challenge with all of this, is finding the relationship between cause and effect. Some of the things we do to ourselves may not reveal consequences for decades. As armchair scientists, we can speculate what possibilities (or combinations of) might be at work.
When I worked for the park spraying gallons of chemicals, I booked off work…[Read more]
What i have found is that the pump is relatively low tech, which has its pros and cons:
– easy to operate, intuative, robust, sturdy, easy to change batteries. Has no connection to iphone
– heavy to carry all day, small hose kinks right at port of entry, often without tripping alarm. It appears that a small piece of hose is…[Read more]
I am glad I stumbled across this, because it is not something that I have given a lot of thought to. I am not a firefighter, but I actually have 2 connections to this situation:
– I completed most of my degree in Environmental Studies, where we discussed at length, the relationship between toxic chemicals and neurological…[Read more]
I should add that the benefits far out weight any discomfort you might have. Today was a a sunny, dry, near-perfect day. As I type this at 12:16 AM, I am still awaiting a freeze up. heavy, but worth its weight in gold.
Other than offering a patients perspective, I hesitate to comment with confidence and certainty. But…. With that said, I too had a freezing gait. I still hesitate sometimes on the first step, and on occasions I get tired and slow on my feet. But overall, gait and other functions have improved considerably.
The last few days, we have had some…[Read more]
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.
©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen