This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Mellano 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

My left side is most impacted by PD and it always manifests itself when I try to put on the left sleeve of a shirt or coat.  It takes me forever to get that left arm in.  As I struggle, someone usually takes pity on me and helps me put it on. Do you have this issue putting on a jacket or shirt? If so, do you prefer to figure it out on your own no matter how long it takes or are you happy for an assist?

Bob Hodgson 
    Participant

I’ve had this issue but never linked it to PD. I figured that this problem was a technique issue such that I watched other people to see their “technique” to figure out what I needed to change.

To answer your question I prefer to figure it out on my own but that’s because I’m super stubborn.

Thanks for the insight.

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

It sometimes takes me a little longer than usual to button my left cuff button with my right (PD-impacted) hand. And like Bob, I’d rather do it myself.

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

ah… the things we always took for granted…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account