Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

One of the cool things about the internet is that we can connect with people around the globe in just a matter of seconds. I grew up in Michigan, where my dad lives. But I’m currently in Colorado, and I spend a lot of time on the road. Where do you live? What do you like about your home? Do you feel that you have the necessary resources near you?

Krukar
      Participant

Hi Mary Beth,

It is like I know you and your Dad. My wife Fraya and I live in Sedona, Az. If you are currently in Colorado you are not far away. I was day 4 in the 30  days campaign. Saturday morning we did an on-line Facebook interview with Ally. It was very fun, she did a great job.

We came from Anchorage Alaska. What I do not miss are the icy roads and sidewalks particularly with my diagnosis. Here we both have better access to specific medical care and exercise. We exercise a-lot on our deck which is easier here. .. the weather is moderate.

The Internet is special…we are preparing to launch our Blog.

Blessings,

Mike

Mary Beth Skylis

Likewise, Krukar. Thank you so much for your participation and expertise. I travelled to Alaska last year, and I found it to be stunning in its beauty. But I definitely understand how it could be a harsh environment to live in. Arizona, too! It’s just on the other end of the spectrum.

You’ll have to share your blog once it’s up and running. I’d love to read it! What types of topics do you think you’ll be writing about?

Johnny and Mariana
      Participant

Live on a ranch in Namibia/Africa. My husband is diagnosed with PD last year. Definitely not resources in Namibia at all. I get everything from Facebook groups and search the web

Mary Beth Skylis

Johnny and Mariana, I’m very sorry for your diagnosis. But I’m glad that you’ve found our forums. I hope they’ve been helpful?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account