Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s What’s your favorite show right now?

• jeffnsteph

April 6, 2023 at 5:47 pm

Hello, we have dish network, HBO max with our AT&T account, and Amazon. One of our new shows is the ARK, also the new version of Quantum leap is really good. Kung Fu is another good show. Hope this helps.

• charles-h-levin

April 6, 2023 at 9:37 pm

We just finished watching the first season of Shrinking on Apple TV+, starting Jason Segel and Harrison Ford on Hulu … Hysterical … and Ford plays a character with Parkinson’s … the depiction is fairly respectful and realistic ….

• mike-p

April 11, 2023 at 7:02 pm

I assume lots of seniors will read this. Gunsmoke remains the best thing ever on TV and Matt Dillon the best TV character. Think I exaggerate? There are 600 episodes and it’s somewhere on cable everyday. Watch 6 random episodes and see what you think. You’re welcome.

• dolores-reiman

April 12, 2023 at 8:33 am

I avoid tv as much as possible. I use to be a CNN junkie, but there is a limit to how much you want to see of the people most often reported on. Where is Jack Parr when you need him?

• ally

May 19, 2023 at 5:44 pm

Thanks for all the great recommendations! I am just about finished a really quirky show I discovered on Amazon Prime called the Class of ’07. It wasn’t at all what I expected it to be but it’s pretty entertaining. 🙂