Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

Since the diagnosis, my dad has taken to the television. We love to watch shows like The Voice together, reveling in the musical challenge. He also keeps a keen eye on the news, and watches Jeopardy pretty regularly. What are some of your favorite TV shows or movies?

Maynard
      Participant

My wife has PD. Her favorite show is The Voice. I subscribed to Disney+, for her, but she doesn’t like the kiddie stuff, nor the more “dark” stuff creeping into the Disney vaults.

Mary Beth Skylis

My dad and I like to watch the Voice, too! It’s pretty entertaining, and it can be really fun to see the country’s talent.

Alan M
      Participant

Hey Mary Beth:

Only tele I will watch is Al Jazeera News and ABC News — and “Two-&-a-Half-Men”.

We tend to watch NetFlix and Neon more… series like:  OutLander, The Vikings, Vikings Valhalla, The Great, Shameless, GoT, Jamestown, The Matrix Trilogy, The Handmaid’s Tales, Sex Education, and the Start Trek series.

Don’t recall watching too many movies.

Beth T Browne
      Participant

I have found the Easy Listening channel on Cox and fell in love with it.  My daughter gave me her old Apple Ear Buds and I put those in and feel so calm.  No singing, just instruments.

Marilyn Crossley
      Participant

We like to watch “Family Feud “ with Steve Harvey every night before we go to bed. Makes us smile and go to bed with a happy feeling.

Barbara Ford
      Participant

It was not PD, but Covid that changed my husband and my TV habits. We became hooked on the mini series on Netflix & Prime, and we will pick an additional channel for something special.  Recently that was Paramount for 1883. Our grandson did costumes for the show!

Some of the mini series we have enjoyed are Goliath, The Maid, Call the Midwives, The Heist, Dr Foster and Pose. We swap show recommendations with friends for lively conversations later.

Mary Beth Skylis

Barbara, we got really into Call the Midwives, too. That was a cool show.

Trish K
      Participant

The jerk with Steve Martin

dawn
      Participant

I like to watch reality shows. married at first sight is my favorite right now. i do like Netflix and watch it almost every night before sleeping

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account