Tagged: ,

• maynard

April 5, 2022 at 2:30 pm

My wife has PD. Her favorite show is The Voice. I subscribed to Disney+, for her, but she doesn’t like the kiddie stuff, nor the more “dark” stuff creeping into the Disney vaults.

• mary-beth-skylis

April 27, 2022 at 1:51 pm

My dad and I like to watch the Voice, too! It’s pretty entertaining, and it can be really fun to see the country’s talent.

• alan-m

April 28, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Hey Mary Beth:

Only tele I will watch is Al Jazeera News and ABC News — and “Two-&-a-Half-Men”.

We tend to watch NetFlix and Neon more… series like:  OutLander, The Vikings, Vikings Valhalla, The Great, Shameless, GoT, Jamestown, The Matrix Trilogy, The Handmaid’s Tales, Sex Education, and the Start Trek series.

Don’t recall watching too many movies.

• mary-beth-skylis

May 15, 2022 at 3:11 pm

Alan, which of those are your favorites?

• beth-t-browne

May 3, 2022 at 8:25 pm

I have found the Easy Listening channel on Cox and fell in love with it.  My daughter gave me her old Apple Ear Buds and I put those in and feel so calm.  No singing, just instruments.

• marilyn-crossley

May 8, 2022 at 5:42 am

We like to watch “Family Feud “ with Steve Harvey every night before we go to bed. Makes us smile and go to bed with a happy feeling.

• barbara-ford

May 15, 2022 at 2:22 am

It was not PD, but Covid that changed my husband and my TV habits. We became hooked on the mini series on Netflix & Prime, and we will pick an additional channel for something special.  Recently that was Paramount for 1883. Our grandson did costumes for the show!

Some of the mini series we have enjoyed are Goliath, The Maid, Call the Midwives, The Heist, Dr Foster and Pose. We swap show recommendations with friends for lively conversations later.

• mary-beth-skylis

May 15, 2022 at 3:12 pm

Barbara, we got really into Call the Midwives, too. That was a cool show.

• trish-k

May 17, 2022 at 5:55 pm

The jerk with Steve Martin

• dawn

May 26, 2022 at 11:35 am

I like to watch reality shows. married at first sight is my favorite right now. i do like Netflix and watch it almost every night before sleeping