Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s What are you binge-watching right now?

• rdrbelmont

September 8, 2022 at 3:00 pm

Industry on HBOmax. Excellent writing and acting about young grads in the highly competitive finance game.

• ally

September 13, 2022 at 8:07 pm

Thanks, David! I hadn’t heard of this show. Excited to check it out.

• tony-de-moree

September 13, 2022 at 11:04 am

Ally, I recommend Blacklist on Netflix. 7 seasons and the 8th just started.

on a weekly basis we’re watching Rings of Power on Amazon. Love it,

• ally

September 13, 2022 at 8:09 pm

Thanks, Tony! Blacklist looks super interesting, and Rings of Power is on my radar, too. Are you a big LOTR fan? Thanks for the recommendations.

• William Palmer

September 13, 2022 at 3:49 pm

I took a webinar with poet Ada Limon who mentioned that she and her husband loved watching  Detectorists during the pandemic. I just watched its three seasons. It’s a British show on Prime (you’ll need to do a search for it) about two mild men who have hobby of metal detecting through fields in rural England. It is quietly comedic, touching, and wonderful.

• ally

That sounds so charming! Thanks, William.

• norm-replin

We just finished “Better Call Saul” ( on Netflix) which was a spin-off from “Breaking Bad” which we binged last year….Both were terrific!! Highly recommend both!

• ally

September 13, 2022 at 8:10 pm

That’s been on my list for awhile – thanks for reminding me, Norm. I loved Breaking Bad and Bob Odenkirk is such an amazing actor!

• barbara-ford

September 18, 2022 at 5:07 am

Extraordinary Attorney Woo

Extremely well done, especially the actress who plays the autistic Attorney Woo.  Here is an opportunity for an up close look into Korean law, culture and family values.

Missed it terribly when there were no more episodes  to watch ????.

interesting side note – some one was eating in nearly every episode. I think I now know where the term “stuff your face “ originates!

• ally

September 20, 2022 at 6:19 pm

Thanks, Barbara. I’m not familiar with Extraordinary Attorney Woo. Sounds really interesting!

• mary-beth-skylis

September 19, 2022 at 8:42 am

I’ve been watching the new Jimmy Chin show on Disney+. I think It’s called Edge of the Unknown. And it’s all about extreme adventurers. Pretty cool.

• ally

September 20, 2022 at 6:20 pm

I just got Disney+! Thanks, Mary Beth. I’ll add it to my list.