• Posted by jeanne hofvendah on July 9, 2021 at 12:33 am

I’ve lost the 13 pounds I gained during covid and now two more, all in the last seven months since this started. I read a similar story in here so it seems PS related but my MDS didn’t ask about it. When we asked what could be done she suggested asking our primary about anti-nausea or appetite stimulating drugs. I asked again if there was a treatment for it bc it seemed so PD related. She said it is uncommon to have it not be related to the meds and that she could send me to a nutritionist. When I try to eat I feel sick. And I could happily go without eating all day. Please share your experience, strength and hope in this area, I’m lost and can’t afford to lose more weight.

jeanne hofvendah replied 2 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • samantha

May 2, 2022 at 8:44 am

For those who want to lose some weight. Diet and exercise. Aerobic exercise is what you need, like riding a bike or stationary bike an hour a day. If you lift weight use a weight you can do a lot of repetition with so you burn calories. \n\nAnd seriously cut out sugar and complex carbs from your diet. Bread, rice and pasta are not your friend. Stay away from foods with a high glycemic index. Also read this article https://betterme.world/articles/can-stress-cause-weight-loss-even-when-eating/ . Pretty informative.”}” data-sheets-userformat=”{“2″:769,”3”:{“1″:0},”11″:3,”12″:0}”>For those who want to lose some weight. Diet and exercise. Aerobic exercise is what you need, like riding a bike or stationary bike an hour a day. If you lift weight use a weight you can do a lot of repetition with so you burn calories.

And seriously cut out sugar and complex carbs from your diet. Bread, rice and pasta are not your friend. Stay away from foods with a high glycemic index. Also read this article https://betterme.world/articles/can-stress-cause-weight-loss-even-when-eating/ . Pretty informative.