Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Matze
      Participant

“TPS” from Austria from Storz Medical The device is called: “Neurolith”
      <div class=”activity-inner”>

Description:
      Transcranial pulse stimulation (TPS®) is a newly approved therapy option that is successfully used in mild and moderate Alzheimer’s dementia. The aim of TPS® is to regenerate the patient’s cognitive abilities and to maintain them for as long as possible. According to the clinical studies that have been carried out, medical practice has shown that TPS® is effective, long-lasting and free of side effects.

At the end of the month I have 6 treatment appointments, after which I will report!

In Germany there are now 6 doctors who use it and the number is increasing!

It should work even better with Parkinson’s disease than with dementia and Alzheimer’s!

Greetings from Germany!

</div>

Habib nazarian
      Participant

is TPS approved and available in the US?

Matze
      Participant

Übersichtskarte (tps-neuro.com)

On the homepage of “Storzmedical.com” the USA is not yet there. Currently the following countries are involved: Germany, England, Spain, Kuwait, Indian. It will certainly come to the USA soon.

Clive Varejes
      Participant

Wow, sounds amazing.

Are the trials open to all, or is it still a closed group?

George Kapetanakis
      Participant

We can’t wait for your update. It sounds great and thank you.

Matze
      Participant
      <span class="Y2IQFc" lang="en">Hello, 
      here are the results of the three treatments that I have carried out.

1. PS128 probiotic for the intestinal microbiome, I have been taking this twice a day since July 15, 2021.

Probiotic as Add-on Treatment Seen to Aid Patients in Small Study
      2. Neurolith TPS, origin: Austria, 6 treatments (costs approx. 3,500 euros) from September 29, 2021 to October 6, 2021, refreshments as required TPS | NEUROLITH - Kröner Medizintechnik (kroener-medical.de) 3. Symbyx Biome - PDCare Laser from Australia, start of treatment on 09/20/2021 every two days PDCare Laser https://bmcneurol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12883-021-02248-y#Fig3 From October 9th, 21st - October 22nd, 21st I received homeopathic treatment including meditation. Has brought me mentally again and am in good spirits that it is having an effect. </span>
      <span class="Y2IQFc" lang="en">Result until October 29, 2021

I don't want to keep Parkinson's and will mobilize my energy to let it go away again.

My mood has improved significantly and I am currently no longer depressed! But it can also have something to do with the fact that I have accepted the current situation.

I can put my left hand back in my trouser pockets better, it was difficult before.

When I turn my hands outwards, I now tremble a little more.

The right hand was added, but it only trembles minimally.

Based on the diagnosis from December 2020, my symptoms are barely progressing.</span>
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account