Tagged: ,

• clive-varejes

December 21, 2021 at 10:26 am

I know the feeling.

I actually force myself to go to gym or cycle, and that actually makes me feel more energetic.

• louis-comitini

December 21, 2021 at 3:05 pm

If I workout, walk slow jog or some type of movement, I generally feel much better and less sluggish during the day.  It’s a brutal feeling but once in a while I go for a 15 minute to a half hour rest, which usually brings me closer to my next medication and feel better eventually.  When I sleep poorly I always feel like crap during the day.  For me a good sleep and exercise is the key to having a better day, even a walk outside makes me feel better.

Love to all of you with PD and all our friends and family who help us have a better day/week/month

Louis Comitini Hudson Quebec Canada

• stev

December 21, 2021 at 11:28 pm

I have found nicotine to be an amazing help in concentration and energy both. But never through smoking. Nicotine in the form of gum or lozenges.. I recommend “Lucy Gum” or lozenges. I have also found that methylene blue is excellent for increased energy. The only real downside is a Smurf tongue. But if you are masking for Covid NBD.

• clive-varejes

December 22, 2021 at 2:01 am

Strange, I’ve never heard of that before, but as we have slightly differing symptoms different things work for us.

• garry-maxfield

December 22, 2021 at 3:49 am

On low energy days I push to keep my regular routine; I find the more active I am, (within reason), the better I feel. While everyone will have different degrees and different lifestyles, walking up and down steps and keeping up my archery is both mentally and physically helpful in my situation

• marlene-donnelly

December 23, 2021 at 4:57 pm

I have found that caffeinated mints (comes as gum too) help.  Drinking a cup of coffee bothers my stomach, but I have no problem with these.  I use the Viter Energy brand that is online.  Their sample pack is inexpensive, and once I found I liked them, the offers available make the cost of these mints very reasonable.

• leslie

December 24, 2021 at 7:29 am

When I have a low energy day, I am useless. I’ve tried to push myself & break through the sluggishness which for me has always resulted in a physical accident, or messes to clean up because of my clumsiness. My low energy even makes it difficult to transfer & pushback in my wheelchair.