Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

A Parkinson’s diagnosis is scary for everyone involved. And sometimes it can be tough to navigate those fears. My Mom and Dad had shared the struggle of having a chronic illness before Dad’s PD diagnosis (2013), so they’ve been able to navigate the choppy waters like well-seasoned veterans. But it isn’t always easy. How did your partner respond to the diagnosis? Have you been able to find a supportive community?

Argya Bayuaji
      Participant

Hello Marry,

Parkinson’s disease is indeed a frightening disease and many friends over the age of 40 begin to fear contracting Parkinson’s disease. In my life in particular, not everyone understands Parkinson, so I made an educational video for friends to better understand and at least understand briefly about Parkinson. I am now a member of the Parkinson’s community in my country, and I am the youngest in the community, besides making a simple podcast to educate Parkinson. I have a suggestion in this forum, maybe an online meeting can be held hehehe

Best Regards

Argya Bayuaji

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account