• Posted by ally on December 22, 2020 at 2:59 pm

I’ll be offline for the next 10 days or so, trying to rest and recuperate from a year I will NEVER forget. 🙂

My holidays will be quieter this year. Ontario will be reverting to a complete lockdown for 28 days beginning at midnight on December 26th. Part of me is grateful things will be forced to slow down, and another part of me is scared … but I’m trying to maintain a positive attitude and just focus on the good things.

Do you have any special plans for Christmas and/or the New Year?

Whatever your plans, I hope you have a happy, healthy and restful break and I wish all of you a very happy holiday season. Cheers to surviving 2020! 🙂

jo-s replied 3 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    December 23, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Merry Christmas Ally! Hope you have a wonderful break I’m enjoying a wonderful piece of pumpkin pie covered in whipped cream as I type this!

• jo-s

December 24, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Hi, Ally. Happy holidays to you! Does a complete lockdown mean that you can’t even go grocery shopping? I’m wondering what that all entails. It does sound scary but also very positive. I wish something like that could be enforced in the US and we finally move on from this damned virus (after everyone would also agree to get vaccinated). We don’t have any holiday plans — mainly, our objective is to stay home and stay safe.