Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s Happy holidays from the moderators!

• Happy holidays from the moderators!

Posted by ally on December 20, 2019 at 11:33 am

Hi everyone, today I just wanted to hop online and wish all of you a very happy holiday season and a happy New Year! My fellow moderators and I will be taking some time off over the next 2 weeks to enjoy quality time with our friends and families. We’ll be checking in periodically but won’t be as active as usual.

On behalf of the moderator team, I hope that you all can take time to enjoy the joy of the season with the people you love. Thank you for being part of this awesome and growing online community. We love hearing from you and seeing you connect with each other. Cheers to a great year and can’t wait to see what’s next in 2020!

jo-s replied 4 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • geraldine-rondeau

December 24, 2019 at 10:29 am

Happy Holidays PD Moderators;  

My Sincerest Best Wishes, and Season’s Greetings too.  

Thank you, for your tireless support for *ALL Parkinson’s Disease peoples*, myself included. 

AND, Happy New Year 2020 to *us ALL*.  

Geraldine Rondeau from Ontario, CANADA 

• jo-s

December 24, 2019 at 11:11 am

Thank you, Moderators! I appreciate all you do to provide a safe and comfortable space for us to talk about our PD-related questions and concerns (or just to vent). Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year (with extra wishes for a cure real soon)!