Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ally

I learned something new today – there is a whole day dedicated to celebrating digital workforces, and it’s today!

October 6th is Digital Workforce Day, which is great to acknowledge because I think more of us are working remotely (or digitally) these days than ever before. If you’re still working, do you work from home? Did you work from home prior to COVID-19? What are some things you appreciate – and dislike – about being a remote worker?

I like the short commute, being able to work in whatever clothing I want, and enjoying regular cuddle breaks with my cat. Initially, in the early days of the pandemic, it was a struggle to “turn off” my work brain because my kitchen and my office are the same space, but over the last 7 months I’ve adjusted and I think have a better work-life balance now than I did pre-pandemic.

I miss seeing my amazing/kind/funny/inspiring colleagues every day, having easy access to a printer/scanner, and listening to podcasts on my drive to/from work, but that’s about it. What about you?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account