• Posted by jeanne-hofvendah on July 8, 2021 at 11:56 pm

Although looking back I had a few invisible symptoms of PD in 2020, in January 2021 2 hours after getting my first covid shot I began with a noticeable tremor on my left leg, then my left arm, moving to the right side, numb arms and legs with prickling sensations, nausea inner restlessness, severe fatigue, it was unbearable, I was too tired to sit up. After 4 months I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s. I’m feeling pretty crazy and like I can’t cope with this. The thing that is confusing me is that the people I’ve met with Parkinson’s have had it for 15 20 years and don’t seem to have the symptoms and the severity I have. Oh, now I fall over a lot and sometimes get a tremor in my head and my shoulders. I have been on CL or a little while and when she increased it high enough it helped almost all of that. But then I started falling down more and getting the tremor in my head and my shoulders and it made me think I was continuing to get worse. The doctor said that on exam I was better and that the medication didn’t necessarily help the following. But somehow it just all feels weird because I don’t talk to people with an onset like mine. I’m 58, I’m in the healthcare field though I just had to close my office, I’ve always been very physically active. I don’t know if I’m just feeling out of control because it’s happening, but I think I’m feeling out of control because it’s happened so fast. Is there anyone out there who has had a similar experience? Also, in these seven months I have lost 15 pounds and I was pretty thin to begin with. I don’t feel nauseated all the time in the day like I did but when I go to eat I just can’t get anything in. I don’t really feel like my doctor is that attentive. I brought up the weight loss to her and she didn’t say anything. My son brought it up again and she said to see my primary care doctor. Is anyone having problems like this? I feel pretty crazy. And I’m hoping there’s someone who can talk to me.

jeanne-hofvendah replied 2 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.