Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Forum Moderator
      Keymaster

Stalevo may be more effective but produces more side effects than other medications in the treatment of early Parkinson’s disease, a meta-analysis shows. Find out more about it here.

What do you think of this news?

Marilyn Crossley
      Participant

I hav been taking Stalveo for over a year with no side effects. I had a boost in my apathy that I wasn’t even aware I had. My tremors were much improved. I felt less tired as well. Recently though I am having off periods that have just started. I have a Dr. appt this Monday to see what is next.

Argya Bayuaji
      Participant

Hello All

My name is Argya Bayuaji. I’m from Indonesia. i was diagnosed 20. I have been taking stalevo for 1.5 years. My symptoms of Parkinson’s disease began to improve, my tremors and bradykinesia improved. But at one time I experienced stiffness, and like freezing, but not every time just like on / off.

Maybe you can exchange experiences about Stalevo? and other treatments regarding Parkinson’s. Thank you very much everyone🙏🙏

Marilyn Crossley
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>I am on Stalevo since 2018. I have tremor based PD. The doctor would increase my dose every three months until my tremors stopped. It has been good with no side effects. I have a little bradykinesia in my walking but no freezing. Stiffness in my knees and legs has been for over a year now. Maybe 2 years .

1. Right though my tremors have increased and I will be seeing the Dr. on Monday.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account