This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ally 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ally 
    Keymaster

In Canada and many other countries, Easter weekend is usually a long weekend. I’m fortunate to have today (Good Friday) AND Easter Monday off from work. I’m planning to spend most of my free time with my immediate family and I won’t have to travel far.

What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Do you celebrate Easter or Passover or anything else?

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

As an English teacher, I take the whole week off! My wife is off to Tibet, but I’m staying home to relax and work on my next book, which is <b>La vida amb la malaltia de Parkinson</b> (Life With Parkinson’s).

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

Lou, Will your book be published in English?  When do you think you will finish it?

Lou Hevly 
        Participant

First I’d have to get it published here; then it would have to sell really well before anyone would risk publishing an English version. As far as finishing it goes, I hope by the beginning of next year to be in time for Saint George’s Day, April 23, a day in which all the Catalan women buy books for their men and all the men buy roses for their women. Hey! That’s tomorrow! Too bad my wife’s in Tibet!

Ally 
        Keymaster

Lou, that’s so cool that you’re writing a book about PD! Have you always been a writer? Do you have any other writing you could share with us?

What is your wife doing in Tibet? That destination is on my bucket list too… 🙂

Happy writing!

Lou Hevly 
        Participant

> Have you always been a writer? Do you have any other writing you could share with us?
        I’ve always tried to be a writer. I have some books in Catalan on English grammar published. You could google Anglès fàcil.
        > Have you always been a writer?
        I used to be a musician; google Robert the Robot and Lou the Human
        > What is your wife doing in Tibet?
        Seeing the country. This morning she’s at the Everest base camp. She’s enchanted.

Ally 
        Keymaster

Clarinet! My favourite instrument! I played in high school but not nearly as well as this, lol. Thanks for sharing, Lou.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account