Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s Dedicated Parkinson's App – Beta Test

• Dedicated Parkinson's App – Beta Test

Posted by inesmedengine on October 31, 2018 at 8:36 am

Hello everyone! ?
    Would anyone be interested in being a beta tester for a dedicated Parkinson’s App?
    We would really love to have feedback from people who are pro-active and like to give suggestions 🙂 Here is a Link to a blog article with more information and the sign-up form ?
    Thanks!

ally replied 5 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • ally

October 31, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Thank you for sharing. Could you provide a little more context about this app to our forum members here?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      October 31, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Thank you for sharing this info with our members, I will look into it and may apply, but I need to read a little bit more about it.  I was diagnosed with PD in 2015.

• inesmedengine

October 31, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Hello Ally, Hello Jean,

MedEngine is a Start-up which is currently building an app dedicated to people who have Parkinson’s. Our main goal is to improve Parkinson’s Care through technology. If you are interested to read more about MedEngine, you’re welcome to have a look at our blog. We are almost done with the first version of our App, and so we are looking for pro-active and curious people to test the App and give us feedback! 🙂

Hope this helped.

Best,

Inès

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      October 31, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Hi Ines

I submitted the application form.

• ally

November 1, 2018 at 10:15 am

Thanks, Inès!