• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by amy.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ally
      Keymaster

In Toronto, where I live, and other places across Ontario, local governments are mandating that folks wear a mask in public spaces, including restaurants and stores. I’m happy to oblige, and I’m trying to use cloth/washable masks as much as possible to mitigate my waste production. I’m still getting used to seeing only half of people’s faces when I leave my home, however. I think mask-wearing is a necessary precaution but it’s still weird to see in real life!

I really love seeing all the colourful and unique cloth masks and I definitely want to pick up a few that match the summer season. If I have to accessorize with a mask, I want it to look cute! 🙂

Are you wearing a mask when you leave your home? Has your community made it mandatory? If you’re not wearing a mask, why not? If you are, are you using a specific brand or model?

amy
      Participant

Ditto exactly and everything you said.

Except as it has gotten into the high 90’s here in FL, I’ve turned to paper. I re-use them several times, but my (cute!) (homemade!) cloth ones are just too hot right now.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account